Advanced Instrumentation and Process Control
September 22 – October 27, 6 Saturdays
The course is open to holders of a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, electronics, industrial engineering; as well as to instructors of technical schools and industrial technicians. Knowledge of the basics of instrumentation and Process Control is a prerequisite to the program.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Select the type of level and flow measurement, as well as the control valve applicable to a process situation.
- Perform calculations required in level measurements, orifice sizing, control valve sizing and controller tuning.
- Understand the application, hardware and software requirements and basic configuration techniques in distributed control systems (DCS).
- Level Measurements and Calculations
- Flowmeter Selection and Orifice Sizing
- Control Valve Selection and Sizing
- Automatic Control and Tuning Techniques
- DCS Fundamentals and Configuration
- Engineering Documentation
Register online at UP ISSI Training and Entrepreneurship Education Division (TEED)
Tel. Nos. (02) 426-5759 or 928-7076 to 79