- The call is open to students, researchers, and professionals who have fully developed academic papers/research studies based on the conference theme and subthemes:
- Technology and Innovation
- Regional innovation system for SMEs
- Technology adoption of SMEs
- Policies for SMEs and startups
- Entrepreneurship education for SMEs
- Management of Technology
- Economics of Technology
- Technology Policy
- Decisions of the organizers are final in all matters relating to the competition.
- By submitting manuscripts, authors give consent to UP ISSI and ASIP to use, reproduce, publish and if applicable, edit, their names, photographs, images, all personal and other information, and any videos and other audio-visual or written material and documents submitted by the author, for purposes related to this competition.
- Deadline for abstract submission is on 31 July 2019.
- Click this link for abstract submission.
- After the review process, authors will be notified about the acceptance of their Abstract by August 16, 2019.
- Abstracts have to be in English and follow the APA formatting and style guide.
- Format: Arial, 11-point, single-spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and A4 page setting.
- It must be accompanied by a cover page with name/s of author(s), contact phone number(s), and e-mail addresses.
Full paper submission
- Applicants should submit a full paper and send it to: (email@example.com). UP ISSI will send an acknowledgment email.
- Deadline for submission is on September 15, 2019.
- Format: Use Arial, 11-point, double-spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and A4 page setting. References may be single spaced.
- Detailed spreadsheets and pertinent appendices should follow the text portion of the paper but is limited to 10 pages. In total, the maximum number of pages is 35.
- Papers should be accompanied by a cover page with name/s of author(s), contact phone number(s), and e-mail addresses. Include at the bottom of the page the following statement:
“This entry contains original research that has not been published earlier in any journal or competition and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.” Note: Author(s) are required to affix their signatures after the foregoing statement.
Note: Author(s) are required to affix their signatures after the foregoing statement.
- The 9th ASIP International Conference on October 3-4, 2019 at the National College of Public Administration or the UP ISSI, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
- Winners will be announced and awarded during the 9th ASIP Conference gala dinner on October 4, 2019. The 1st prize winner will receive a voucher for air ticket for the 10th ASIP conference. The 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive vouchers for hotels and meals to the 10th ASIP conference.
- All three winners will get the chance to have their research paper published in the Asian Journal of Innovation and Policy (AJIP).
- Winners will be announced and awarded during the 9th ASIP Conference gala dinner on October 4, 2019.