Creative and Effective Selling Techniques
The course is open to sales managers, supervisors, and representatives, and small and medium entrepreneurs.
The Creative and Effective Selling Techniques Course is a very appropriate, handy, and timely program. At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- apply the communication tools needed to effectively win customers;
- identify the innovative selling techniques to ultimately improve overall sales performance;
- explain the different selling approaches in generating repeat and bigger sales orders through a good understanding of after-sales service; and
- apply practical technical insights in the art of selling either as a career or simply to gain a strong foothold on the dynamics of salesmanship.
- Attitudes of a Top Notch Salesman
- Business Values of Scientific/Practical Approaches in selling
- Steps in the Selling Process
- Planned Sales Presentation Outline
- Activities of the Basic Sales Call Procedure
- Step-by-step Activities Required in a Sales Call through Role-Play
- Formulating a Sales Plan
Register online at UP ISSI Training and Entrepreneurship Education Division (TEED)
Tel. Nos. (02) 426-5759 or 928-7076 to 79