Tara na, negosyo na!
The seminar is open to would be-entrepreneurs, students, private employees, government employees, retirees, OFWs, and senior citizens who would like to become successful entrepreneurs.
Aug 3 (Fri) P500
In general, the seminar aims to enable participants to demonstrate personal entrepreneurial competencie
Specifically, the seminar aims to enable participants to:
- Determine whether they are cut out to be entrepreneurs by assisting themselves for entrepreneurial competencies.
- Identify possible investment projects for entrepreneurial undertakings; and
- Explain how plan and manage a
- Business enterprise;
- Appreciate assistance programs for MSMEs.
- What does it Take to be an Entrepreneur
- Identifying and Selecting a Business Enterprise
- Planning and Managing the Business
- Testimonial of Successful Entrepreneurs
UP INSTITUTE FOR SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES
Training and Entrepreneurship Education Division
E. Virata Hall, E. Jacinto St., UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City.
(02) 426 5759 or 928 7076 to 79
Register online at www.entrepreneurship.org.ph