Online Digital Marketing Course
The digital marketing course provides a thorough overview of the changing world of marketing, and shows you how to successfully navigate it. The course covers the essential components for a digital marketing campaign – from market research, to content marketing, website design, google analytics, social media marketing and more.
In this course, you will learn how to create a digital marketing plan for your company or business. You will also learn how to research your competition and stay up-to-date on the latest tools and trends in digital marketing.
The course focuses on teaching you how to leverage the power of digital marketing. It starts with a comprehensive overview of what digital marketing is, why it is important, and what you need to know before diving into it. Next, you will learn all about the various aspects of digital marketing from content marketing and website creation to social media marketing and digital marketing strategy. And finally, you’ll take a deeper dive into Google Analytics so that you can measure all of your efforts and see what’s working best!
The main objective of this online course is to help the micro and small business owners to compete and grow online using different digital marketing tools and strategies.
Specifically, at the end of the seminar, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of digital marketing
- Identify customer segments including their needs and wants through Market Research
- Learn the fundamentals in writing and designing content and online posting
- Learn techniques and ways to maximize Facebook, Instagram, and Email in generating leads and promoting products and services.
- Learn how to set-up a website
- Identify and apply the different digital marketing tools to drive online traffic; and
- Create, measure, and improve digital marketing campaigns for the business
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Website Creation
- Google Analytics
- Email, Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Formulating Your Digital Marketing Plan
- Feb. 19 – Mar. 26, 2022 (6 Saturdays)
- May 21 – June 25, 2022 9 (6 Saturdays)
- Sept. 17 – Oct. 22, 2022 (6 Saturdays)
PROGRAM COST: PhP 9,000
- Sales/Marketing Managers
- Sales/Marketing Supervisor
- Sales/Marketing Specialist