Financial Management for Entrepreneurship and Investment Course
This course is open all entrepreneurs, business owners, finance managers, managers and finance staff.
In general, the course aims at upgrading the financial management skills of finance managers, managers, in general and business owners as well as entrepreneurs, for effective decision-making using financial tools and techniques.
Specifically, at the end of the course, the participants should be able:
- explain the basic concepts of financial management;
- read financial statements, analyze, and use them for decision-making;
- discuss the taxation processes and enumerate the reporting requirements.
- Basic Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Forecasting
- Capital Budgeting
- Sources of Funds
- Business Taxation
- Preparation and Presentation of a Financial Plan
Register online via UP ISSI Training Calendar
Tel. Nos.: UP ISSI trunkline (+63 2) 8928-7076 to 79 and UP trunkline 8981-8500 local 4054; TM/Globe – 0975-504 9539 and TNT/Smart – 0909-029 1885