Honing Agents for National Disaster Awareness (HANDA)
Disaster Preparedness and Business Continuity Planning for MSMEs
This course is for those from micro, small and medium enterprises, cooperatives, local government units, and those interested to know more about safeguarding, employees, customers, assets, and how to ensure that their organization/enterprise can prepare for natural and human-induced disruptions.
At the end of the training program, the participants should be able to:
- understand disaster vulnerability of MSMEs;
- develop awareness on the importance of disaster preparedness and business continuity planning;
- gain practical experience and capability to start developing a business continuity program for their organization/enterprise; and
- develop an initial BC and DRR Commitment to Action that can be used to effectively promote and develop resilient MSMEs.
- Understanding Disaster Vulnerability
- Workplace and Community Disaster Preparedness
- Emergency Response in the Workplace
- Cybersecurity and Information Security
- Basic Elements of Business Continuity Planning
For request for HANDA Program proposal, quotation, and other inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Glennis S. Uyanguren
426-5759 or 928-7076 to 79